8.06.2012

my opinion is extremely important.


I read all 3 of the 50 Shades of Grey books on my honeymoon (special thanks to my sister who provided me with her Kindle). From the beginning of the first book to the last page of the third i started envisioning who would be cast in the movie version of the books (rated XXX?). Whoever said that Emma Watson was the front runner is crazy, nobody from Harry Potter should be in this movie she was real cute and all but she ain't the girl for this. Emma Stone is my pick, she is so versatile dorky/quirky/funny/sexy/age appropriate she totally is Ana Steele. 


And from the very beginning is was Alex Pettyfer for me all the way.
Good night this man is ridiculously hot. There is nothing left to say, the pictures say it all.



Stop it with that face.

No comments:

Post a Comment